When: Sunday 4th August
Where: The Beautique, 96/235 Flemington Road, Franklin
Delve into the world of handmade jewellery with Anthea of Kiprus Jewellery - an environmentally conscious label paying homage to antiquity.
In this workshop you'll learn the process of handmaking unique jewellery, including 4x beautiful bracelets, 2x natural shell drop earrings and a bespoke necklace. You'll also get to hand-stamp/personalise a charm to go with one of your pieces. Anthea will share her love for history (she's also qualified history teacher!) while demonstrating a vast range of techniques and styles inspired by mystic civilisations. With your newfound skills, you'll be able to design your peices to your heart's desire.
- All materials required to make 4x bracelets, 1x necklace and 1x pair of earrings, including;
- Gold filled or recycled sterling silver chain;
- Natural/biodegradable hemp chord;
- Natural sea shells and Japanese seed beads
- All tools to use on the day
- Grazing spread + free-flowing herbal tea
Note: All materials are environmentally sustainable and recycled where possible.
** PLEASE NOTE: Bookings for this workshop are strictly non-refundable. Please see our general terms and conditions for more information.
Workshop: Wearable Treasures w Anthea // Kiprus Jewellery
Please select "in-store pickcup" under shipping options in cart.