APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE POLICY
1. No-shows, or appointments that are cancelled within 6 hours of their scheduled start time will incur a 100% fee of the original appointment, payable within 48 hours or any future appointments will be forfeited.
2. For nail appointments, a cancellation fee of $30 will apply for clients who cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment.
3. For all other services, a cancellation fee of 50% of the original appointment value will apply for clients who cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment.
4. We have the right to forfeit, shorten or amend the services for an appointment if the client arrives more than 5 minutes late. The full fee for the original appointment booked will still be applied. If a client arrives at a point where it is too late to commence the service/s, the full fee of the original appointment value applies.
5. We have the right to refuse service if we deem that it is unsafe, against our hygiene practice or if you are unwell/unfit to receive the service. It is your responsibility to contact us prior to 24 hours of your appointment if you are unsure whether you will be able to receive the service. If we are forced to refuse service, the full fee for the original appointment value still applies.
6. Please ensure you are aware of the services we offer and service/treatment that you are booking. If a mistake is made in regards to booking an appointment, the full fee for the original appointment value still applies.
EDUCATION, WORKSHOP & EVENT POLICY
1. Payment must be made in full to secure your place in a workshop.
2. Payments for workshops are strictly non-refundable or transferable. This includes transferring to a different workshop or a different date.
3. To avoid forfeiting payment, a substitute may be sent to attend a workshop as a replacement.
4. Minimum numbers may be required for a workshop to go ahead. Credits or refund will be provided if a workshop is unable to go ahead.
Workshops are usually held on days off, and require a lot of planning and preparation to run. Please consider this when enrolling and understand that these are not standard appointments, and that there are waiting lists for these kind of events. By making a payment towards a workshop, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
20-50% off in SALES page, valid while stocks last.
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer a flat rate of $10 shipping on all orders under $100, and FREE shipping for all orders of $100 or more.
Our orders are sent via Australia Post regular mail and are shipped within 2 business days.
We currently do not ship overseas.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you provide upon checkout.
FREE LOCAL PICK-UP IN CANBERRA
You can arrange to pick up your order from our studio in Franklin - just select "local pick up" at checkout, and we'll notify you when you're order is ready!
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance at The Beautique by Jessica Peris. We do our very best to ensure our products receive a high level of quality control before they are sent off.
We do not accept refunds or exchanges for change of mind, so please choose your item carefully. When ordering jewellery, please be sure to order the correct size. If you live in Canberra and would like to see any of our items in person, you are more than welcome to pop into our studio at 96/235 Flemington road, Franklin.
If you believe your item is faulty, greatly differs from the item description or if it has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via email@example.com. Please be aware that sometimes colours of products may differ slightly from that shown in photos due to variations in lighting and computer screen settings.
The Beautique by Jessica Peris values the privacy of our customers. Any information collected is only ever used to provide our customers with the best service possible. Your information is never shared or provided to third parties. Information such as your email and any correspondence may be saved in order to provide service references, or if we need to contact you in regards to an order.
All material on this website is copyright protected and is the property of The Beautique by Jessica Peris. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. All material including product pricing is subject to change without notice.