APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE POLICY
PLEASE NOTE: We have strict policies surrounding appointments, based on the notice given. Please understand that as a small business, we suffer a huge loss as a result of unfilled appointments and our policy applies to everyone. We simply ask that our time is valued and respected.
1. A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
2. Deposits are non-refundable, however will be credited to your account if more than 24 hours notice is given to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
3. Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of your appointment will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
4. If you cancel/reschedule within 12 hours of your appointment, or fail to show up to your appointment without notice, your deposit will be forfeited and you will be required to pay the remaining value of your appointment.
5. Failure to accept our policy will result in the cancellation of any future bookings.
6. We have the right to forfeit, shorten or amend the services for an appointment if the client arrives more than 5 minutes late. The full fee for the original appointment booked will still be applied. If a client arrives at a point where it is too late to commence the service/s, the full fee of the original appointment value applies.
7. We have the right to refuse service if we deem that it is unsafe, against our hygiene practice or if you are unwell/unfit to receive the service. It is your responsibility to contact us prior to 24 hours of your appointment if you are unsure whether you will be able to receive the service. If we are forced to refuse service, the full fee for the original appointment value still applies.
8. Please ensure you are aware of the services we offer and service/treatment that you are booking. If a mistake is made in regards to booking an appointment, the full fee for the original appointment value still applies.
We hope you understand the constant struggle of small business. We truly appreciate all our wonderful clients who value our time and respect our policies, whilst understanding that although we are a "non-essential" service, our work is our bread and butter and that we need policies in place to continue to keep this business running and provide our luxury services.
EDUCATION, WORKSHOP & EVENT POLICY
1. Payment must be made in full to secure your place in a workshop.
2. Payments for workshops are strictly non-refundable or transferable. This includes transferring to a different workshop or a different date.
3. To avoid forfeiting payment, a substitute may be sent to attend a workshop as a replacement.
4. Minimum numbers may be required for a workshop to go ahead. Credits or refund will be provided if a workshop is unable to go ahead.
Workshops are usually held on days off, and require a lot of planning and preparation to run. Please consider this when enrolling and understand that these are not standard appointments, and that there are waiting lists for these kind of events. By making a payment towards a workshop, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer a flat rate of $10 shipping/local delivery on all orders under $100, and FREE shipping for all orders of $150 or more.
Our orders are sent via Australia Post or Sendle and are usually processed within 2-5 business days.
We currently do not ship overseas.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you provide upon checkout.
FREE LOCAL PICK-UP IN CANBERRA
You can arrange to pick up your order from our studio in Franklin - just select "local pick up" at checkout, and we'll notify you when you're order is ready!
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance at The Beautique by Jessica Peris. We do our very best to ensure our products receive a high level of quality control before they are sent off.
We do not accept refunds or exchanges for change of mind, so please choose your item carefully. If you live in Canberra and would like to see any of our items in person, you are more than welcome to pop into our studio at 97/235 Flemington road, Franklin.
For merch/clothing purchases, we understand that sometimes it can be hard to order the right size. We accept exchanges within 14 days of receiving your item, providing that the item is in its original condition and is unworn. If shipping is required for an exchange, the cost of shipping will be at the buyer's expense.
If you believe your item is faulty, greatly differs from the item description or if it has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that sometimes colours of products may differ slightly from that shown in photos due to variations in lighting and computer screen settings.
The Beautique by Jessica Peris values the privacy of our customers. Any information collected is only ever used to provide our customers with the best service possible. Your information is never shared or provided to third parties. Information such as your email and any correspondence may be saved in order to provide service references, or if we need to contact you in regards to an order.
All material on this website is copyright protected and is the property of The Beautique by Jessica Peris. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. All material including product pricing is subject to change without notice.